Friday 24 October 2008

Portraits USA

Portraits USA ©timothyfoster

Pimp selling watches. SF  "Say, that's an old camera, you want a watch?"Pimp pointing selling women, SF. "yeah, yeah, I get you somethin?"
Portraits USA ©timothyfoster
Rob, with hood up, hungover on Venice Beach, LA.  "Yeah, yeah, man.  Dancing and chatting but my days of Coke are over".
Portraits USA ©timothyfoster
Guitar player, Venice beach, LA. "hey come on man give me a buck for my picture, see look I can play with my teeth, surely that's worth a buck?"
Portraits USA ©timothyfoster
Chinese decorator, SF.  "No, no I no want my picture taken".
Portraits USA ©timothyfoster
Homeless man with head in hand early morning, SF
Portraits USA ©timothyfoster
Beggar in Sn Diego, "I'm waiting till I turn 60 and the government give me $1000. It ain't much but it'll do".
Portraits USA ©timothyfoster
Body Builder, Venice Beach area, LA.  "You want me like this, like this, hows this?"
Portraits USA ©timothyfoster

No comments: